Author Topic: MV0 creation and conversion tips or tricks?  (Read 2591 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MV0 creation and conversion tips or tricks?
« on: February 06, 2017, 01:14:48 am »
Please share.

Offline Soul One

• Global Moderator
  • SON OF AUTUMN
    • View Profile
    • Website
Re: MV0 creation and conversion tips or tricks?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 05:09:20 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can write MPC programs which the MV can read and convert to MV0.  8)

Offline ApparatusBEATS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 02:32:35 pm »
Hello MV-Nation. So far I'm using Translator to create .mv0 files. I can create a .mv0 from a directory with 50 .wav files and under. Simply right click the directory you choose to convert with default settings and you will have a big .mv0. To get more that 50 .wav file converted into on .mv0, you will have to create a .pgm within the directory. I have used MPC Software to create my .pgm. You would drag and drop your directory with 50+ .wav files to pad one. Then export the .pgm to the desired location. Once that's done you can use Translator to convert your .pgm to .mv0.

Software used:

-Translator v2.9

-MPC Software v1.9.6

Hardware used:

-MV-8000 v3.54

Offline sydewayz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 05:08:36 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello MV-Nation. So far I'm using Translator to create .mv0 files. I can create a .mv0 from a directory with 50 .wav files and under. Simply right click the directory you choose to convert with default settings and you will have a big .mv0. To get more that 50 .wav file converted into on .mv0, you will have to create a .pgm within the directory. I have used MPC Software to create my .pgm. You would drag and drop your directory with 50+ .wav files to pad one. Then export the .pgm to the desired location. Once that's done you can use Translator to convert your .pgm to .mv0.

Are the notes in the right places on the MV?

Offline ApparatusBEATS

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 03:28:03 pm »

Are the notes in the right places on the MV?

Yes, they will be. All the samples will be in the corresponding pads from MPC Software to Translator. Then importing your .mv0 into your MV. I think this process is a lot more efficient and speeds up the process when working in the MV. You can create a .mv0 with all snarez or whatever samples you choose and build your kit into a MIDI layer. Just copy and paste from your original MIDI layer with your .mv0, to your new MIDI layer for your kit.