Author Topic: Audiophrase triggers tempo changes(can someone find Ja to make sense of it all)  (Read 1713 times)

Offline conecthink

• View Profile
this is kinda peculiar imo.. and might come in handy... but  I dont know. i can drop these phrases in the sequencer and they trigger song tempo changes.. as you can see mute disables the effect also

some clues maybe to wtf is going on

-pads give a highpitched noise, cause of the settings. but you can drop the volume down of the track/phrase and the effect remains.
-only works with bpm sync on and the audiophrase bpm **.**
-pads work like that with gate and trigger not as drum
-pads with different pitch settings seem to trigger the same tempo change
-but i can stack them to get ever more slow and make the beat come to grinding halt
-the bpm flash visually slows down

settings of one of those particular pads.. although various pitches work
<br />You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br />

playing around with it a bit more... its the loop point and endpoint thats important here  8) (if the start is far from the end you have a delay before the slowdown begins.)...thats where the slowdown occurs in the very small gap between the loop and end point.. if i increase the gap the beat slows down less. after a couple points there's no effect at all.

below settings seems optimal then to make it kick in immediately

<br />You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br />

anyway, thats it for now. dunno if this is a known thing..or just something strange with the project.. ill try this later in a fresh project to see.

Offline conecthink

• View Profile

changing song tempo by different bpm with the diff between loop and end point. put a fast click to make it more visual..

couldn't get it done in a different project so back to this one. its a bit of a ghost in the machine

Offline conecthink

• View Profile

Offline conecthink

• View Profile
i actually dont care about this hidden feature/bug.. i guess its mutual  ;D