Author Topic: About the new MV-Nation forum  (Read 7918 times)

Offline Trigga

• View Profile
Re: About the new MV-Nation forum
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2017, 12:05:04 pm »
Thanks for keeping the MV spirit alive. Sadly sold mine... but will get a new one. This is a terrific machine and I'm glad MV-Nation is alive again!!!

Offline ILL GREEN

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2017, 09:00:27 am »
ILL GREEN here and so pissed I didn't found this site earlier because I was searching for old MVnation content a month ago and none of this showed up. I found out about this place just today on twitter.
But I'm happy we all returning and renewing info here. Thanks to the Administrator!!!

I used to be on the facebook group but fb banned me from using their site unless I register with my real name. Fuck fb. 😀

Offline chino

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2017, 12:27:23 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ILL GREEN here and so pissed I didn't found this site earlier because I was searching for old MVnation content a month ago and none of this showed up. I found out about this place just today on twitter.
But I'm happy we all returning and renewing info here. Thanks to the Administrator!!!

My bad! I thought I had mentioned this new MV forum on the mpc-forums. Glad you found out about it. ;D

Offline LavLab

• OG Status
    • View Profile
    • HostileSlothRecords
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2017, 08:24:40 am »
Thanks so much for resurrecting the Nation! From an MVNation OG.  8)
Still using my 8k regularly. About 12 years now.....
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 08:27:28 am by LavLab »

Offline hangnef

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2019, 09:00:32 am »
I have been scrounging the old mvnation via archive.org, but I'm wondering if anyone has a snapshot of the content on the site?