Author Topic: MV Parts  (Read 2501 times)

Offline JTipsy

• View Profile
MV Parts
« on: April 14, 2017, 03:03:55 pm »
Anybody know where I can get some MV parts.  I've searched with little luck.  I need some slide and a volume pots.  I'm in the U.S.

Offline otbt

• View Profile
Re: MV Parts
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 03:27:05 pm »
Here a post on the subject
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And couple stores

Offline JTipsy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 05:24:32 pm »
Good looking out. I bought some parts from instrumental parts and some were good, but the sliders weren't.   I found these sliders and I'm going to order them.  I still can't find volume pots, but I orders the effects pots from syntaur and they are good.

Offline Tresequisovahed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 03:01:33 am »
Personally i contacted the support thru Roland's international website, from my user account. and they send me back references  for faders and transport buttons,  to be ordered from a local Roland dealer.

Thanks for the links guys, some are making huge money on parts though, they sell very expensively their knowledge. 20$ for a fader...tough.

had this link in my favorites too: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 03:03:50 am by nuts »

Offline Soul One

• Global Moderator
  • SON OF AUTUMN
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 12:15:17 pm »
Good looking out. I bought some parts from instrumental parts and some were good, but the sliders weren't.   I found these sliders and I'm going to order them.  I still can't find volume pots, but I orders the effects pots from syntaur and they are good.

Offline JohnDetroit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 01:17:23 pm »
All -

After some searching the internet and comparing original switch physical dimensions and mechanical features in my MV-8000, I have confirmed the the Transport Switch Parts can be purchased from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, as follows:

I ordered 4 switches and replaced on my MV-8000. They fit mechanically exactly (NO button plastics modification required). I unsoldered old and soldered in replacement switches (may have to use lead free solder). Currently, these replacements switches are working great.

John