Author Topic: Post your Studio/Setup pics!  (Read 4447 times)

Offline JudeMF

• View Profile
Re: Post your Studio/Setup pics!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 10:16:16 pm »
Not much of a studio, but here is my Fantom x and my MV.

Offline Scott Loiselle

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2017, 02:22:15 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's my new (not quite finished setup). I'm lucky to have quite a bit of space, but it's not yet treated (waiting for builders to put a wall up). Not super happy with the Adam A7 monitors.
VS-2480 and MV at the centre, linked by MV8-OP + R-BUS. I'm still trying to get the best workflow between the two.

GREAT jumping Jehoshephat!! What a cool rig, and more important (to me) is that it helps me feel not so alone.  I'm an old MIDIot who started sequencing in the early 80s, and I don't do what it seems almost everyone with an MV does (beat/loop based Hip-Hop type music) - I do weird electronica, Berlin School (TD, etc.), soundscape-tye textures, etc.  My real passion for the last 6 years or so has been analog modular stuff, which is why I immediately felt some kinship when seeing the MM and the Tomberheim TVS.

So I've just lurked for a few years (on the FB group and anywhere else people talk about the MV).  Like you, I _like_ hardware, similar to you, I make a living in music/audio, but not in daily production - so what I do on my gear at home is just for my fun.

I snagged the MV about 4 years ago cause it looked like something that would fun (I didn't even realize at the time that the output expander it came with was rare), but I've just never actually forced myself to really use it (to used to PT and DP - which I teach at the college level) - so while the MV seemed cool, I'd just get instantly frustrated trying to use it, so it has sat on the floor. Bt I recently moved it (and a bunch of 80s rack synths) into the house (out of the studio), so when I good around there, I _can't_ give up and start using a DAW, and I'm __slowly__ starting to actually get some tracks made.  If I can figure out how (like I said, I'm old and my brain is fuzzy), I'll put in a pic of the studio with the modular, and then a shot inside the house with the MV, and (if it works) a link to the most recent YT vid I posted, showing some modular stuff.....

<br />You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br />  <br />You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br />

Offline Fsuchs

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2017, 10:12:04 am »
heaven!<br />You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br />

Offline billionzillion

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2018, 05:22:35 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline dinosaur

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2020, 06:27:18 pm »
<br />You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br />

quarantining at my girlfriend's place right now, barebones setup but it works!

Offline NETM8KR

• View Profile
    • SONIC PLANET
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2020, 09:13:48 am »
Very late response to this post. Here is a semi-recent look at the SPACESTATION. <br />You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br /><br />You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br />
STAYCREATIVE...