Author Topic: Hey all you MV peeps!  (Read 1138 times)

Hey all you MV peeps!
« on: January 15, 2018, 04:10:25 pm »
I just got an 8000 after I saw it in a pawn shop for a fair deal. I'm getting in to sampling and lo-fi stuff. My only experience with sampling is with a Zoom ST-224. I never have used my Korg DSS-1 because ...well it looks like a PITA to sample on. Easier as a synth. The ST-224 sounds dope but its hard to sequence with. I hope to stumble upon a Boss SP series in the future. Those look sweet.

Im glad to see an active user base for these MVs. I hope to learn and listen to the stuff you guys do with it.The Zoom ST forum is dust and tumbleweeds.

Offline Waxdat

• View Profile
Re: Hey all you MV peeps!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 08:52:45 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just got an 8000 after I saw it in a pawn shop for a fair deal. I'm getting in to sampling and lo-fi stuff. My only experience with sampling is with a Zoom ST-224. I never have used my Korg DSS-1 because ...well it looks like a PITA to sample on. Easier as a synth. The ST-224 sounds dope but its hard to sequence with. I hope to stumble upon a Boss SP series in the future. Those look sweet.

Im glad to see an active user base for these MVs. I hope to learn and listen to the stuff you guys do with it.The Zoom ST forum is dust and tumbleweeds.